Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things with MCT!!

For Paper Playtime Challenge click HERE! :)

Hi and welcome to another Scrapping the Little Things!!


I am so excited to share with you today my very first ever Project Life page!! It was a lot of fun to make and little by little I am getting through my gillion photos I need to get in an album :)  

So here is my page:


This time it is a layout featuring my little Miss Amelia.  This was taken last year in her Pre K class room.  All of the parents were invited for a pumpkin carving party. It was so much fun!  And doesn't it actually look like she is carving the pumpkin?! lol!! The magic of pictures! :)  She did try but it was a little tough! She was awesome at scooping the goop out though which is surprising because lots of kids hate that part!

Anyway if you are into pocket type albums Emma's 4X6 and 3X4 stitched dies are a must have (in my humble opinion!)  They make customizing the pages quick and simple!

Well! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you all have a great week!!
Tracy

Supplies:

8 comments:

  1. Your smash book page turned out awesome my goodness I would've never guessed it was your first one ever. You really did a great job and it does look like Little Miss Amelia carved the pumpkin you did a great photo shoot. Your page is very inspiring. You have to be so proud of what you did and I'm proud of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Tracy!! Love it and those awesome photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page...it does look like she is really doing it. Emma's products are perfect for these type and traditional pages. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little LO. The ghosts are so darling and the bats behind the 31st look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute cute layout !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy ~ Oh look at that little CUTIE!!!! She is so ADORABLE! Love all the elements you added to your "1st" PL page too! I hope I get to do more PL pages ~ maybe just maybe I will get caught up on my sons! It this are little precious one we talked about?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw Tracy, this is adorable! Super fun elements and cute cuts:) Little Amelia is so sweet! Great job on your page!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun page and a cute little subject.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete