Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

MCT Scrapping the Little Things

Hi and Happy Monday!  Hope you all had a great weekend! 

Today is Scrapping the Little Things over at My Creative Time! Today I have a layout to share with you. 


I LOVE this picture of my little Mariana. :)  It was taken a couple years ago at her preschool.  For some reason when I saw it, it reminded me of Little Red Riding Hood so I just went with that!  

I cut the pink frame out on my Silhouette.  The cute banner and word sweet are made with MCT dies.  The rest of the embellishments are stickers that came with the paper I used! Super simple page!  

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Your LO is so sweet and your little girl is so adorable. You did an amazing job and love the theme you went with I so agree with you re: Little Red Riding Hood. You have a vivid imagination and boy oh boy that's so important when dreaming up an outstanding LO just like you did. You are a very talented gal so TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...what a sweet pic of your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet embellishments for a cute picture. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total sweetness! What a darling layout - I just love all the sweet little images you added. And, that picture is adorable, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be simple but it sure is sweet. She's a doll and reminds me of Red too. hee hee Perfect girliness I'd say. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy ~ What a CUTIE she is!!! I totally see why you went with little Red Riding Hood!! Well all the details are just incredible and again she is ADORABLE!!!! Awesome job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, what a sweet frame and darling picture!! The embellishments are fabulous!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete