Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MCT 3D Wednesday

Hi! Today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time.  

I am really loving making Halloween stuff! I hope you don't get tired of it before Oct 31st!  

For my project today I found this cute witch's  boot SVG in the Silhouette online store.


It was a little time consuming to make but I do like how it turned out! :)

I used MCT's Teeny Tag Die and the Best Witches stamp from the Treats For My Sweet Stamp set.

Here is a closer look at the tag and sentiment. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy





10 comments:

  1. Tracy, your boot is just adorable! Love the colors and ribbon you used! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy!

    I love your boot! I'm having fun making Halloween stuff too. :)

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!!! I tried to put this file together and had the HARDEST time :( Your's looks AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look closely Jessica you can see white spots on the boot, which are stains from the tears I shed while putting it together! Lol!! My plan was to make two of them, but after spending 3 HOURS on this one I thought 1 was enough!! :) so it wasn't just you!!

      Delete
  4. WOW, this is so F*U*N Tracy! I looks like it would be time consuming but definitely love the end result! Fantastic!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet gift boot box...love the laces and ribbon! Super job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very nice. Looks like a lot of detail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boot scoot n boogie! Your boot is adorable... I never tire of Halloween, Tracy. Your project is the perfect example of why! :-)

    ReplyDelete