Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Hi! If you are looking for My Creative Time Inspire Me Tuesday post please click HERE! :)

I am so happy to announce that I am now part of the Craftin Desert Diva's Design Team!! I just love Tara and I am so honored to be a part of her team!  

You can check out the rest of the team by clicking on the links below!!


A Mermaid's crafts
Lisa @ A Mermaids Crafts

Lori @ got2bcrafting





Mayra @ Mayras Designs

Michelle @ Michelle's Cricut Fun

Emily @ Mollie's Motif





picasion
Kathy Jo @ I'm a Little Teapot...


Michelle @ Purple Monkey Moments

Shelly @ My Paper Love


One Cut Designs by Robin

The new design team will be starting Oct 28th!
Hope you will join in the fun Linky Parties!!
thanks for stopping by!
Tracy

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm so excited to be on the DT with you!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy you are so kind. I'm so happy to have you on the team, love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tracy!! I'm so happy to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to be on the DT with you! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ! So happy to be on this team with you !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to working with you on the CCD team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!!! looking forward to being on the DT with ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS Tracy!! I know you will be an AMAZING DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Tracy! What a great DT:) Wow, I am sure you will all blow us away with your amazing projects! Congrats!!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so looking forward to being on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo! Hoo!! So exciting!! I am super happy to be on the
    DT with you. Congrats!! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Tracy! So happy to be on the team with you! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete