Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

U rock!!

Hi! I made this to enter in the Wobble Wednesday Challenge. I having been wanting to participate since it has started and this is the  first chance I've been able to!!

This Challenge you can make anything you want just NOT a card! That in it's self is a challenge for me! I LOVE making cards!! But I do like to step out of my comfort zone and try other things. So while I was on Facebook today Scraptastical Kreations had posted a picture of a door hanger she made, that reminded me I had one that I had not done anything with!  So this is what I came up with........



I made it for my daughter's room!  I am on some sort of a pink kick lately! :)  Anyway....the little rocker girl is from Rock Princess, she is cut at 3.75".  In retrospect probably not the best cut to use an action wobble with!! She wobbles by her head! lol!!  But my daughters both like it  :)  The stickers I have had forever, they are from Making Memories and the flowers are from my stash.  
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy



11 comments:

  1. OMG!!You so ROCKED this!!!!TFS..The best that I have ever seened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute...perfect cut for an action wobble!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this door hanger, just too cute and on action wobble too... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love how cute it is. Your daughter has to love it...I do. Love the Wobbles.

    Have a great week!
    Wobble, Wobble,
    Dee B

    PS...I will have mine up Monday if you get a chance to stop back by...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable rock princess door hanger. I just love it and such a cute idea:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I love this. You used the perfect papers and it all just looks gorgeous! Great job!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! I love the colors and the Action Wobble. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy ~ This just ROCKS! I LOVe the paper (LOL) so girl friendly and TOTALLY COOL! I bet your daughter LOVES it just like she loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fantastic idea! Love it, and thank you for joining the Wobble Wednesday Challenge :O)

    Jenny~Wobble Wed DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this project! I think I may make one for my daughter :) TFS

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete