Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Madness Imagine That!

Hi and Welcome to My Creative Time's Monday Madness.....Imagine That! Challenge
 The theme for this challenge is Happiness!  Make anything that makes you happy!! Feel free to use any Imagine cartridge you own, if you DON'T own an Imagine, use pattern paper for your project!  This challenge deadline will be June 17th!

For my project I made a
card with a cute little Scottie Dog on it!  Reminds me of my little Maisie! :)


I used the Cricut Lite Four Legged Friends cartridge for the dog.  She is cut out at 2.75".  The bone is from Create A Critter and I sized that using Cricut Craftroom so that the Friends Furever sentiment would fit on it!  The sentiment is from MCT's Classy and Fabulous set.  I dont have an Imagine so I used patterned paper from DCWV's  Pet stack for the background.  The burlap and twine are both from Liz's boutique.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy

7 comments:

  1. So cute!! I need to get some burlap to play with. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy ~ well this card is to CUTE and I bet Maisie is too! LOVE how you used that stamp on the bone (how CUTE is that) and the burlap on the pattern paper! ADORBS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Tracy! I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and such a cute little puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I like how you sized the bone so that the stamp would fit...very clever idea.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a CUTE card Tracy!AWESOME job with it:)

    ReplyDelete