Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thanks Sew Much!!

Hi! Just wanted to share a card I made today! :)  I love making cards!! Anyway....
for this one I used the Country Life Cricut cartridge.   The sewing machine was cut out at  3 1/2".


I inked around all the edges with TH distress ink in Vintage Photo.  The black parts I lightly inked with some white chalk ink.  The paper is from Echo Park This&That 6X6 pad.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Home Sewn set.  I stamped that onto the Stitched Oval Die from MCT.  The little spool of thread is also from the Home Sewn set,  I just cut it out and added some twine to it! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy 

7 comments:

  1. Love this...love the vintage look. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WAY too pretty. Everything is perfect down to the saddle stitch ribbon. Awesome job. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, this is just adorable! I love that sewing machine table cut. So cute! And what you did with the spool was such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy ~ FINALLY blogger is letting me! I have been here for 10 minutes! Okay this card is just DARLING! I LOVE this cartridge and have yet to use it but after today ~ I am! This is so CUTE! I LOVE how the sentiment goes with the sewing machine! The inking is just PERFECT~ along with the paper you used! I think this card is just BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog! I'm so glad I found yours... I have a Cricut that I rarely use but now I see I can find lots of super cute inspiration here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love all the sweet sewing details!

    ReplyDelete