Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #47


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at

Ch#47: Anything Goes!

Here is my project for this challenge:


I used the cute little snowman from Create A Critter 2! So many cute cuts on that cartridge!  He is cut out at 3".  The tag is from Plantin School Book and it is cut out at 4.75".  I added some flocking to his mittens and scarf and some glossy accents to his nose.  The sentiment and little tag are from My Creative Time's Teeny Tag Greetings.


StartsFriday, November 23rd 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, November 29th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, November 29th late afternoon
Our Sponsor this challenge is


Cardz TV Stamps
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice

Here is my project for this challenge:

Come play with us!
...

8 comments:

  1. That snowman is just such a cutie! Great paper and I love the ribbon - super cute Christmas tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous the snowman is so cute and the colours and design are fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the wonderful Snowman tag with ribbon.
    Melisssa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute snowman! I love the striped ribbon! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Darn Cute!!Adorable Tag!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy ~ WAY too CUTE!!! I LOVE that you used the Plantin cartridge too! I LOVE so many cuts n that cartridge are rarely pull it out ~ along with the Critter cart too! LOL!! I must say the papers and ribbon are just FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGeeeee.....I LOVE it!!! That snowman IS adorable!!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete