Good Morning Everyone!
If you just happened on my blog, please start at the beginning of our hop with Janis of Pause Dream Enjoy.
If you came here from Tara's blog you're in the right place!
Welcome to our 3-day hop showcasing, you guessed it, bears! Well, Teddy Bears to be precise. Teddy Bears from Cricut's Teddy Bear Parade!
"A Teddy bear is a faithful friend
You can pick him up at either end.
His fur is the color of breakfast toast,
And he's always there when you need him most."
We hope you will be inspired by our teddy bear creations. As you hop along from blog to blog, you may see some blog candy being offered. Please follow the blogger's instructions to enter and be eligible to win.
Here is my little clown bear!!
This is an A2 size card, the Teddy Bear is cut out at 3 1/2 inches. I added some glossy accents to the balloon animal. The fun sentiment is from My Creative Time's super cute stamp set "Beary Special Thoughts" It goes perfect with this cartridge!
BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!! :)
I am giving one lucky person their very own My Creative Time's Beary Special Thoughts stamp set!! For a chance to win all you have to do is become a follower of my blog and leave a comment and a way to contact you and I will use random.org to chose a winner on Tuesday AM!!
The next step on your Teddy Bear trail is Sharon!
Here's the entire lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Janis ~ http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
2. Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
3. Sheree ~ http://bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com/
4. Laura W.~ http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
5. Tara ~ http://www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/
6. Tracy ~ http://http://tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com/
8. Kathi ~ http://blogbykathi.blogspot.com/
9. Mary ~ http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
10.Michelle - http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com
11. Elaine - http://www.expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for another day of teddy bear creations!