Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas
Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!
This linky party theme is shaped cards!

The sponsors are
TCBJ $20 
Lovebug Creations $5
and
The Robins Nest 

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win. 
 Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for this linky party... 


The bee hive and the bee are both from Create a Critter! Still one of my all time favorite cartridges!  The hive was cut out at 5 inches and the bee at 3 inches.  The hearts and sentiment are all from My Creative Time.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Tracy

5 comments:

  1. This is soo sweet ! And super adorable ! Fantastic card !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card!! Thanks for the ongoing inspiration ... especially the details you provide (like the size of the cuts). I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my very favorite cards this week, Tracy! It's so cute, love that sweet bee and the fun hive shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy ~ Oh this is ADORABLE too! Love me that little queen bee and her hive (castle)!! I have only used that cartridge once maybe twice ~ EEK!

    ReplyDelete