Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

MCT Scrapping the Little Things

Hi and welcome to MCT's Scrapping the Little Things Monday!  The day where we all feature a Project Life, Smash Book or layout!

For my project I made an 8X8 page


The picture was taken this year at an Easter Egg Hunt, my girls had so much fun!  I got the inspiration for the background from a post I saw on face book and for the life of me I can't remember who posted it! I used the Chicken Wire Background stamp  from the My Creative Time Spring Chicken Background set and  I used some TH distress inks for the color around the picture to make the background.  

Thank you for stopping by!!
Tracy

My Creative Time Products used



11 comments:

  1. What a precious LO you did a great job! Your girls are so cute!! Love how you used all of Emma's goodies thanks for so many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure look like they had a lot of fun! Very cool background, great job Tracy! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is so cute! Love how you used MCT stamps and dies. I also really like how you used the distress inks for your background.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE layout Tracy!Happy Monday my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of the background! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background looks great. It looks like it could be one BIG stamp :D I like the colors from behind the picture. Your title looks wonderful...MCT stamps and dies are fun to use!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Great layout. Love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a sweet Easter LO!
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy ~ I know I have been MIA lately ~ so sorry! So I am going though my favorite blogs real quick! Well I can NEVER pass up any LO with CUTIES like these 2! OMG ~ not only are they ADORABLE but I LOVE the design, the colors and ALL the elements! Beautifully done as always!

    ReplyDelete