Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MCT 3D Wednesday



Hi! Today is 3D Wednesday over at My Creative Time.  The day where we make anything other than a card or layout.

For my project today I made a little Easter basket for my other daughter!  Can't leave anyone out!! :) 


The basket is an SVG file I got from the Silhouette online store, I cut it out with my Cameo.  The cute little bunny is a file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  

I used the Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies from My Creative Time and stamped the cute sentiment from the To My Best Peep stamp set in the center!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Adorable Tracy! Your daughter will love it! Your doing great on your cameo! I still have to break the seal on my box, hehehe! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too darn cute...love your basket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your Daughter's cute basket. Miss Kate has some cute cuts. Sweet!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy ~ Oh my goodness this is so CUTE!!! I LOVE the box and that little bunny! Of course all the stamps and dies go PERFECTLY! Yourdaughter is going to ADORE this little basket! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy!!! How cute is this basket!!! Your daughter is going to LOVE it!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. I hope you will link it up at Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this! Your daughter will love getting this special little box. Adorable little bunny. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete