Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch# 49: Blue & White
Create any type of project featuring BLUE & WHITE.


Starts: Friday, December 7th 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 13th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 13th late afternoon


Here's my project for this challenge:


I used this cute little cut from the Winter Frolic Cartridge.  She is cut out at 5 inches.  The card is 5X7.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's It's a Magical Season stamp set!

Our Sponsor this challenge is


Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps
Prize: Train Talk Stamp Set


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tracy
Come play with us!
...

5 comments:

  1. The stamped happy face makes me smile.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I love how you did the sentiment, that bow, the happy little face that makes him come alive, everything! So festive and cheery!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! Very cheerful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy ~ ADORABLE!!! LOVE the cut and the ribbon! But look at what you did with that senitment! It fits PERFECTLY with your card!! Too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this card! This is one of those fun, happy cards that just makes me smile - love it!

    ReplyDelete