Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #29

Hi and welcome to the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #29. The theme is your favorite summer sweet treat.  You can make any project you like. :)

For my card I used the cute watermelon from the Simply Charmed cartridge.  I added some girly googly eyes and some white gel stitching. The sentiment is from My Creative Time's 100% Sweetness set.  The ribbon is seam binding from Liz's Paper Loft boutique, I spritzed it with Perfect Pearls then crinkled it up! Love that effect :)  




Our sponsor for this challenge is:


The prize is a $5.00 gift certificate!
One randomly drawn winner from all entries submitted between right now and midnight EST Thursday , July 26!

Hope you play along with us!
thanks for stopping by
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Tracy ~ this is such a SWEET card! I LOVE that cut and the papers you used! Oh I am going to have to try spritzing with the pearls mist! GREAT idea! The sentiment fit so PERFECT with your card!!! AWESOME job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy this is such a cute card. Love the seam binding treatment.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuuuute!!! Looks perfect with that paper!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete