Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

No Bunny Like You!

Hi I just wanted to share a card I made today!  I'm on some kind of a bunny kick or something!! lol! 


This little bunny is special!! He is made out of My Creative Time dies and a few "extra parts" I had laying around!  I used the Stitched Egg die for the body, the Stitched Heart die (cut in half) for the feet, the Stitched Oval die (cut in half!) for the ears and the small Stitched Circle from the Build-A-Banner kit (again cut in half) for the hands! :)  I think he turned out kind of cute!  Although my 4 year old thought he was a kangaroo!! lol!

The sentiment is from My Creative Time's Color Me Happy set!  I thought it went perfect with the bunny since I think he is one of a kind! :)

The paper is from a 6X6 My Minds Eye pad I found at Micheal's and I used some Recollection stickers and some stickers I had in my stash!! I'm trying to actually use the things I buy! :)

Thanks for looking!!
See you this week for My Creative Time's March stamp release blog hop!
Tracy

5 comments:

  1. This is super clever and creative, Tracy. Love that you could see this coming from basic altered shapes. Cutest kangaroo-bunny ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Congratulations Tracy you won some card candi over at my blog. Drop me an email when you get the chance.
    Jayne x

    jayne.tates@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Tracy!!! Great use of My Creative Time goodies!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is TOO cute!!!! I just LOVE how this darling bunny turned out! AWESOME job!!!! And terrific scene as always, I LOVE when you do scene cards! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness this is adorable. Love that little bunny. Great job.

    ReplyDelete