Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Hi and Welcome to the first Throwback Thursday Challenge of 2012!  For the challenge I made a football themed card using the Playtime Cricut Lite cartridge and My Creative Time's Touchdown stamp set as well as the Scalloped and Stitched Circle die set. 


The card is an A-2 size.  Little "Trevor" was cut out at 3 1/2".  The little football strip is made from one of the stamps from the touchdown set.  I stamped it in Memento Coco ink.  I also used the all around sentiment from the set and stamped that on to the stitched circle with the same ink. I added a button and some twine in the middle.  The paper is all from DCWV Guy Stack.  The face is a Peachy Keen stamp from the Wide Eyed Kids assortment set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Trevor is just SOOO cute! I love the color theme you chose for this project. Looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, this is just adorable! I love the colors, and that little strip of footballs is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cart to adde to my wish list..Very cute! big hugs

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SO super ADORABLE!!!! I'm totally loving every single detail of this card! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! He is so cute!! Love the footballs you stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little card!!! Love it :)

    hugs
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Trevor is adorable! Just love that face:) Super cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Tracy, great colors and design! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, as always, this is wonderful! Trevor is a little football sweetheart. :o) I love the papers and how you centered the sentiment with a button and bow. Beautiful work on this! (And thank you for the sweet comment! It made me smile.) :o)

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little Peachy guy! Great job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete