Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

More Itty Bitty Betty!



Hi just wanted to share a couple cards I made today! :) The first one I am entering in 2 challenges.  The first is Really Reasonable Ribbon's Challenge #33 Halloween Theme, for this one you must use Ribbon, Lace or Trim somewhere on the project.   The second Challenge is over at Craft Your Passion Challenges, this is an anything goes with ribbon challenge!  Fun! :)

     Both cards are made with the Itty Bitty Betty Lady Bug digi image from Pink Cat Studios.  I felt like the image on the first one was a little too big, so I re-sized it and switched the ribbon for twine and colored it in a little different.  I am still learning about these Copic markers!!  It is hard for me to decide what color to color images but hopefully with practice I can learn! :)  I did try to match some of the colors from the background paper for her costume.

The paper is from K&Co (again!).  The "Spooky" paper pack from last year at Halloween.  I used the Martha Steward Drippy Goo punch, which I just got and LOVE!!!  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper. 

Thanks for looking!  :)

Tracy


reasonableribbon.blogspot.com


 

7 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I have seen this image a couple of times already and I think that means I have to get it lol! Thank you so much for linking up to our color challenge!

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable and great job with the colouring.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet cards.The sentiment says it all!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I just found your blog from the Sisterhood of Papercrafting FB page. Adorable! I just love my Cricut! I am now a follower....keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pink Cat Studio! You did a fantastic job coloring her. GREAT card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    :) Janis
    PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com
    PaperPlaytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I like how you used the twine and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is flippin' adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete