Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Beary Berry Card






This is a card I made last month for the Tacky Tuesday Challenge Facebook group.  The challenge was to use a berry cut from any cartridge and use the word berry in the sentiment.   This is a monthly challenge and the only one I participate in so far.  It is a lot of fun and I really enjoy seeing  all the ideas everyone comes up with!! :) 

For this card I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the Bear (by far my favorite and most used!) and the Strawberries were from the Paisley Cashmere Cartridge.  I designed the card using my Gypsy.  The Bear was cut at 2.78" and the Berries at 0.67".  The background paper and stickers are from a CUTE CUTE scrap kit from K&Company: Baby Girl by Jillian Phillips.  I found it at Michael on clearance for 1.99!  (so of course I bought 3! hee hee! shhhh!). 

Here is the link for the information on the Tacky Tuesday Group! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment